Early birds - get your discount for the Whole Shebang and Week before it expires this Sunday, March 20!
Here are just some of the reasons why you want to go to Beantown Camp:
- Immerse yourself in a week of classes with an amazing collection of the world’s best Lindy Hop instructors!
- Dance to some of the best Swing bands including 2 nights with the Campus Five!
- Be entertained, awed and inspired watching the instructors perform in Beantown Bounce!
- Dance with other Lindy Hoppers from all over the U.S. and beyond!
- Spend time with Norma Miller, living legend and original Lindy Hopper!
- Saturday Happy Hour!
- Check out what whacky stunt Andrew Thigpen has up his sleeve!
- Be inspired, entertained or just confused with words of wisdom from our own Dave Lasagna!
- Laugh until it hurts listening to critiques from Beantown’s Got Talent judge Peter Strom!
- Find your Soul at a late night dance party!
- Be fed 3 fab meals per day with many options to choose from!
- Roll out of your bed and down to the beach for some relaxation time!
- It’s Beantown Camp #15!
- Hang at the pub with your new and old friends!
- Finish your week filled with joy, exhilaration and lots of Lindy Love!
Camp runs from June 23 to June 30 with multiple registration options. If you have always wanted to come to Beantown, this will be a phenomenal year to do so. If you’ve never done the full week, do it in 2011. There is just too much that you won’t want to miss!
The website continues to be updated with the latest info. Check out all the details at: