Come on out to Uptown Swing this Saturday, January 21 with the Solomon Douglas Quintet featuring vocalist Alison Dreyfuss. Solomon is joining us all the way from Seattle and he promises to keep the floor swingin’. He does travel around the U.S. quite a bit playing for dancers and we are excited to have him back here in Boston. This will also be a wonderful opportunity to welcome all the newbies starting the new year with dancing!
Uptown Swing is held at Brookline Tai Chi, which is our wonderful venue conveniently located directly across from the Washington Square T stop on Beacon Street. There’s AC, a fabulous floor for dancing, plus free street parking after 8:00pm. Beginners are very welcome and there is a lesson included at the beginning of the evening to get everyone started. You do not need to have a partner to attend. The music will be excellent for Lindy Hop, Swing, Balboa and even some Blues. Bring your friends and introduce them to a fun night!
- Beginners welcome, no partner needed
- Location: Brookline Tai Chi, 1615 Beacon Street, Brookline, MA 02446
- Band: Solomon Douglas Quintet featuring Alison Dreyfuss
- Date: Saturday, January 21, 2012
- Time: 8:15pm-12:30am
- Swing Lesson: 8:15-9:00pm
- Admission: $15 ($10 with Student ID)