Discount prices for all registration options are expiring soon! Registration and full payments are due by Thursday, May 31. (That means that if you have sent a deposit, balances are due as well by May 31!) Please don’t delay.
Here are just some of the things that you do not want to miss:
- Immersing yourself in a week of classes with an amazing collection of the world’s best Lindy Hop instructors!
- Dancing to some of the best Swing bands including Campus Five (for two nights), Gordon Webster and Glenn Crytzer!
- Being entertained, awed and inspired watching the instructors perform in Beantown Bounce!
- Dancing with awesome Lindy Hoppers from all over the U.S. and beyond!
- Spending time with Norma Miller, living legend and original Lindy Hopper!
- Saturday Happy Hour!
- Belting out your favorite tune at Beantown Karaoke!
- Bonding with classmates while trying to master that new move!
- Laughing until it hurts at Beantown’s Got Talent!
- Finding your Soul at a late night dance party!
- Being fed three fab meals per day with many options to choose from!
- Rolling out of your bed and off to the beach for some relaxation time!
- Hanging at the Endicott Pub with your new and old friends!
- Enjoying a 4th of July BBQ down by the shore!
- Finishing your week filled with joy, exhilaration and lots of Lindy Love!
Join us for our 16th year! Camp runs from June 28 to July 5 with multiple registration options. If you have always wanted to come to Beantown, this will be a phenomenal year to do so. If you’ve never done the full week, do it in 2012. You will be glad you did!