Come on out to Uptown Swing this Saturday, February 18 with The Love Dogs for our Tropical Swing Dance Party!
We have a few special plans in the works—be prepared for a very fun night! Everyone is encouraged to get in the spirit and dress for a warm night on a cool beach. You were wondering when you’d get a chance to wear that Hawaiian shirt, so here it is.
Uptown Swing is held at Brookline Tai Chi, which is our wonderful venue conveniently located directly across from the Washington Square T stop on Beacon Street. There’s AC, a fabulous floor for dancing, plus free street parking after 8:00pm. Beginners are very welcome and there is a lesson included at the beginning of the evening to get everyone started. You do not need to have a partner to attend. The music will be excellent for Lindy Hop, Swing, Balboa and even some Blues. Bring your friends and introduce them to the joy of dancing!
- Beginners welcome, no partner needed
- Special this month: Tropical Swing Dance Party!
- Location: Brookline Tai Chi, 1615 Beacon Street, Brookline, MA 02446
- Band: The Love Dogs
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2012
- Time: 8:15pm-12:00am
- Swing Lesson: 8:15-9:00pm
- Admission: $15 ($10 with Student ID)