Come on out to Uptown Swing this Saturday, March 17 with the awesome Baby Soda from NYC! So excited to have them back! Get your green on in honor of St. Patrick’s Day. We can all be a little (or a lot) Irish for one day. Be prepared for a very fun night! The music will be excellent for Lindy Hop, Swing, Balboa and even some Blues.
Uptown Swing is held at Brookline Tai Chi, which is our wonderful venue conveniently located directly across from the Washington Square T stop on Beacon Street. There’s AC, a fabulous floor for dancing, plus free street parking after 8:00pm. Beginners are very welcome and there is a lesson included at the beginning of the evening to get everyone started. You do not need to have a partner to attend. Bring your friends and introduce them to the joy of dancing!
- Beginners welcome, no partner needed
- Special this month: Going green for St. Patrick’s Day!
- Location: Brookline Tai Chi, 1615 Beacon Street, Brookline, MA 02446
- Band: Baby Soda
- Date: Saturday, March 17, 2012
- Time: 8:15pm-12:30am
- Swing Lesson: 8:15-9:00pm
- Admission: $15 ($10 with Student ID)
Thanks very much to Rich Moffitt for manning our photo booth at the Tropical Swing Dance Party last month. It was a warm and sunny night.