Come on out to Uptown Swing this Saturday, May 19 for a fun night of dancing with the Toni Lynn Washington Band! Toni is Boston’s own Queen of Swing and she knows how to keep our happy feet moving all night. The music will be excellent for Lindy Hop, Swing, Balboa and even some Blues.
Check out the HTTB class performance of the Lindy Chorus at our last dance, our tribute to the most wonderful Frankie Manning!
Uptown Swing is held at Brookline Tai Chi, which is our fabulous venue conveniently located directly across from the Washington Square T stop on Beacon Street. There’s AC, a fabulous floor for dancing, plus free street parking after 8:00pm. Beginners are very welcome and there is a lesson included at the beginning of the evening to get everyone started. You do not need to have a partner to attend. Bring your friends and introduce them to the joy of dancing!
- Beginners welcome, no partner needed
- Location: Brookline Tai Chi, 1615 Beacon Street, Brookline, MA 02446
- Band: Toni Lynn Washington Band
- Date: Saturday, May 19, 2012
- Time: 8:15pm-12:00am
- Swing Lesson: 8:15-9:00pm
- Admission: $15 ($10 with Student ID)