Come on out to Uptown Swing this Saturday, January 19 with the always entertaining and energetic Sax Gordon Band! It has been awhile since Gordon played our dance and we’re excited for a very fun night. Let’s make this dance a wonderful welcome to all the new beginners who are starting the new year with dancing!
Uptown Swing is held at KI, our awesome venue conveniently located on Harvard Street, just a few blocks from Coolidge Corner in Brookline. (Dance entrance on Williams Street.) There’s AC, a fabulous, huge wood floor, plus free street parking after 8:00pm. Beginners are very welcome and there is a lesson included at the beginning of the evening to get everyone started. You do not need to have a partner to attend. The music will be excellent for Lindy Hop, Swing, Balboa and even some Blues. Bring your friends and introduce them to a fun night!
- Beginners welcome, no partner needed
- Location: KI, 384 Harvard Street, Brookline, MA 02446 (Entrance on Williams Street!)
- Band: Sax Gordon Band
- Date: Saturday, January 19, 2013
- Time: 8:15pm-12:00am
- Swing Lesson: 8:15-9:00pm
- Admission: $15 ($10 with Student ID)
- Parking: Town lots and street parking available. Some free after 6:00pm, others free after 8:00pm.