Come on out to Uptown Swing this Saturday, February 16 with the Beantown Swing Orchestra for our Tropical Swing Dance Party! Be prepared for a very fun night! Everyone is encouraged to get in the spirit and dress for a warm night on a cool beach. You were wondering when you’d get a chance to wear that Hawaiian shirt, so here it is.
Uptown Swing is held at KI, our awesome venue conveniently located on Harvard Street, just a few blocks from Coolidge Corner in Brookline. (Dance entrance on Williams Street.) There’s AC, a fabulous, huge wood floor, plus free street parking after 8:00pm. Beginners are very welcome and there is a lesson included at the beginning of the evening to get everyone started. You do not need to have a partner to attend. The music will be excellent for Lindy Hop, Swing, Balboa and even some Blues. Bring your friends and introduce them to the joy of dancing!
- Beginners welcome, no partner needed
- Special this month: Tropical Swing Dance Party!
- Location: KI, 384 Harvard Street, Brookline, MA 02446 (Entrance on Williams Street!)
- Band: Beantown Swing Orchestra
- Date: Saturday, February 16, 2013
- Time: 8:15pm-12:00am
- Swing Lesson: 8:15-9:00pm
- Admission: $15 ($10 with Student ID)
- Parking: Town lots and street parking available. Some free after 6:00pm, others free after 8:00pm.