This month’s Uptown Swing Dance is this Saturday, September 21 with the Racky Thomas Band. Always a fun night when Racky is in the house! You’ll be out on the dance floor with that joy that keeps you coming back for more. Their style reflects the Chicago Blues and it swings! All levels of dancers are very welcome, including first-timers.
Due to a schedule conflict with KI, for this month Uptown Swing will be at Extreme Dancesport, located in the Fresh Pond area of Cambridge. This beautiful studio was just completed last year, with all renovations aimed specifically to create the perfect room for dancing. We’ve used this space twice before and are looking forward to getting back on the wonderful sprung floor.
Please help to spread the word that the venue location has changed for the September dance. In October, Uptown Swing returns to KI!
- Beginners welcome, no partner needed
- Location: Extreme Dancesport, 26 New Street, Cambridge, MA 02138
- Band: Racky Thomas Band
- Special this month: Swing Stroll will be back!
- Date: Saturday, September 21, 2013
- Time: 8:15pm-12:00am
- Swing Lesson: 8:15-9:00pm
- Admission: $15 ($10 with Student ID)
- Parking: Tons of free parking in several nearby lots.